Are we doing it all wrong? If we only measure quantitative data; rely on surveys, Google Analytics and software to make decisions how can we truly define TOMTM (the only metric that matters)?
Questions we explore:
- What are sharing KPIs between Sales, Marketing and Community?
- How can sales infuse community practices into the “New Era of Sales”
- How can community infuse sales into created measurable results.
- What are community sentiment metrics, and why should you care.
- Why you can’t measure everything