New Westminster, BC
Anvil Centre is a modern and vibrant gathering place conveniently located in the historic cultural district of the City of New Westminster—and the geographical centre of Metro Vancouver.
If you’re looking for a boutique venue that ignites the imagination, inspires ideas, and stimulates the senses, Anvil Centre is the place where commerce, culture, and community meet.
Anvil Centre features 18,000 square feet of dedicated conference space, a 364-seat theatre, multipurpose studios, and smaller meeting rooms. With four floors of configurable, multifaceted spaces equipped with the latest in building amenities, Anvil Centre offers endless possibilities for conferences, meetings, events, and community programs.
Anvil Centre is also host to community-based arts, dance, and heritage programs, as well as public arts performances. The New Westminster New Media Gallery, New Westminster Museum and Archives, and Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame, which all call Anvil Centre home, invite visitors to connect, experience, explore, and discover.
Enjoy Your Stay
Inn At The Quay
Distance to venue: 0.10 km
Digital. 2016 Room Rate: $139/per day
Call (604) 520-1776 and mention “Digital. 2016” to receive this rate.
Offering meeting rooms bathed in natural light and with views that inspire and motivate, the Inn at the Quay Hotel is all business in a resort-like atmosphere. Reaching out to touch the Fraser River, this stylish property sits amidst representations of New Westminster’s celebrated past and highly anticipated tomorrow. Allow your senses to be heightened by our venue’s vivid colours against striking whites, the floor to ceiling windows overlooking a spectacular backdrop, and tasty, catered cuisine from the well-known Boathouse Restaurant.
For Digital. 2016 attendees:
– Guaranteed water view rooms, most with private balcony
– Complimentary local telephone calls and high speed wi-fi access
– Complimentary in-room brewed Starbucks Coffee and Mighty Leaf Tea
– Spa-like bath products from Cutler Salon in NYC
– 2nd Floor Fitness Area – available 24/7/365
– Well known Boathouse Restaurant – onsite – dine in or order room service
- SkyTrain Station – walking distance and access to downtown Vancouver in under 30 mins!
- “Shops at New West” – a selection of shops, services and quick meals
- Landmark Cinemas – take in a movie! 10 theatres to choose from!
- Westminster Pier Park – an award winning “green space” that extends the boardwalk to 2.5 km. Great for practice!
- Pier Park “Urban Beach” – the world’s third!
- River Market – a variety of eateries and Donald’s Market for fresh produce, snacks and sports beverages!
- Angelina’s – a family owned restaurant right next door that offers a 10% discount from already terrific prices to all our guests
- El Santo – a new addition to the neighbourhood – offering higher end Mexican specialties.
- Anvil Centre – the City’s beautiful convention centre
- Boathouse lounge, Paddlewheeler Pub, Hops, and The Hub – watering holes in walking distance!